Saturday, February 20, 2010

Treadmill Error Codes I Need Help Repairing A Trotter/Cybex 640cr Treadmill....PLEASE!!!!?

I need help repairing a Trotter/Cybex 640cr treadmill....PLEASE!!!!? - treadmill error codes

I have a / 640cr Cybex Trotter treadmill. When you connect, works for a few minutes and then shut off completely and permanently disabled until beeps. No error code appears on the screen. I took everything apart and seems to be working. I checked the speed sensor, the engine of the runway, the engine tilt sensor, motor, all fuses, brushes, and even the motor unit. She begins to ring, but not its operation, and it is plugged in. After just unplugged for a while, it seems to zero and the "beginning" of light on the screen, just started to ring again after a few minutes. I am totally lost and really appreciate any help. Thank you!

1 comment:

Cybex Tech said...

I work for the customer service Cybex and I saw your question, and I could help you.

The tone is one of the issues. This could be the wall of the lower voltage. Your band has a dedicated line. nothing else should be connected to breaking the same circuit.

Another potential problem could be a bad cable or lose the screen. check the cable from the bottom of the screen displays of the board and make sure that it does not damage

Last possibility, it could be a small capacitor on the top screen of a short circuit. Over time, if you can not fail over the machine in the line to the limit are reserved.

It is proven that they can try, but it is better to get an authorized technician to fulfill.

Here is a link to find professional serviceProviders in your area.

http://www.cybexintl.com/support/service/providers.aspx

Hope this helps

Post a Comment