Monday, February 22, 2010

Pain And Cracking In Upper Arm Upper Back Pain, Chest Pain, Soreness; Disc? Heart? Muscle?

Upper back pain, chest pain, soreness; disc? heart? muscle? - pain and cracking in upper arm

You have pain and upper back pain. More pain on the left side, but pain in both. Even the pain in my chest when I touched or moved, the two parties. Pain associated with the arm in Pecs. When I press the shoulders back, listen, as a rule at the Conference of Parties (cracking) too. Sometimes the pain starts the only time that I will not have much start-up or move, especially on the left side of the back of the shoulder. Many pain after sleep.

Do you see a chiropractor has been in recent weeks, the pain was worse than it seems. To docotor in a few days. 26 243 5 11 bout 2 months ago, 165 cholesterol 415, triglycerides, heart rate 60-76 per minute, cycling of 125-135 per minute. No breath, no pulse quickly, not an attack of angina pectoris (severe pain in the chest). Is a pain in the upper back for both parties, but as menabout my chest pain, sometimes. What is possible?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have the same problem. I have not exercised in a week and my chest is doing to hurt. When I touch it hurts. I even checked whether there is a coup or something. It hurts the middle. It's really strange ... I will see this problem to see if you get good advice.

Post a Comment