Wednesday, February 3, 2010

How Can I Play Pokemon Silver On Vba I Am Playing Pokemon Emerald On VBA, And The Fast Foward Fuction Is Much Slower, Compared To Pokemon SGC. Why?

I am playing pokemon emerald on VBA, and the fast foward fuction is much slower, compared to pokemon SGC. Why? - how can i play pokemon silver on vba

For example, in the speed game Pokemon Silver Game 150% original, but is faster when presented as% 4000-6000. However, emeralds, rubies and sapphires is the speed like 250-260%. Is there anything I can do to speed it up?

4 comments:

fansari3... said...

I know exactly what you mean. My VBA that, when transmitted up to 250-350% of the fast. Have you done anything lately to your computer recently? Are you download something, when you play or open the window? Do you have enough space in the calculation or the game is a bad copy? These things can be a great contribution to the speed of fast forward. Try these things and if things do not work, restart the computer, or call a calm and externally.
I hope these things can help you!

Question Seeker said...

Try Off (VBA) sound. I have some problems with the speed, I do the sound and better.

Lawrence O said...

is that you do not hear EMI. I'm not sure.
PS Can you tell me how to download VBA. Thanks

eldestba... said...

I believe that nobody has played more Pokémon

Post a Comment