Friday, February 12, 2010

Can Seizures Cause Memory Loss Seizure Question..please Help!?

Seizure question..please help!? - can seizures cause memory loss

Okay, so ...
I had an attack on the holy night and almost made me forget the people. I'm still not 100% but I'm working my way. The doctor explained that he had epilepsy, but it was just a random attack, which caused the memory leak .. but when I tried this for a friend who does not believe the word I said to explain. I am Keptone to prevent a recurrence.

Is it possible to have a crisis and the loss of memory to have, without diagnosed with epilepsy?

3 comments:

Mike said...

I will tell you that I had epilepsy from the time I had in my memory was bad. I Met someone who has never met and being told his name and within seconds they forget what the name.
Things that was new to me from the time he was stricken with epilepsy hard to remember, but could not remember things before I noticed. An example would be the anniversary .... I remember everyone in the family, but when my sister and my nephew, niece, after epilepsy can not remember his B-day, whether you have it written. Make an appointment. Dr. treat epilepsy.

DQ said...

I know it is possible to have a seizure without a diagnosis of epilepsy, but I would like a more detailed explanation of my doctor. Would, in fact, I ask my own mind.

What memory loss is very common in people who have seizures can visit many sites to find others with this common side effect.

Need to talk said...

Yes, my nephew, if he headaches. But it was not epilepsy.

I try to encourage you to attention for your health. A medical bracelet is good. He also has a plan when they return to to 911 now!

You scared me in the last message!

Post a Comment