Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Safety Wands Buying A Motorbike _ Type/colour/safety?

Buying a motorbike _ type/colour/safety? - safety wands

I am happy about buying my first bike and have one or two questions.

I writhed naked bike, and I am looking for something for around $ 4000 ... no opinion on:
1998-Yamaha Zeal FZX250
Suzuki GSF250 Bandit-1998
Honda VTR250 (?)

I also prefer a bike black or dark gray, but they are harder to see through other units, and therefore less secure than lighter colored bike?

Thanks in advance!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

VTR250. If black is harder to see. Bright colors are easier to see what they feel safer. They have such drive, if nobody can see anyway.
Oh, and do not try to imitate, too. I stacked my bike last week an idiot and broken ribs. 6 weeks until the start to ride again, and a large repair.
Good luck, drive safely and have fun.

Post a Comment