Thursday, January 28, 2010

Msds Of Pitavastatin Or Equivalent My Chemistry Teacher Wants Me To Include An MSDS Stament For My Lab - What Does This Mean?

My chemistry teacher wants me to include an MSDS stament for my lab - what does this mean? - msds of pitavastatin or equivalent

The laboratory experiment was to determine the value of the gas constant "R" in the ideal gas law. The equation for the reaction, which was used to find it:
Mg + 2 HCl -> H2 + MgCl2
What I would do for the declaration of the SDS to?

2 comments:

jcann17 said...

FS stands for the MSDS. This means that you have to find the material safety data sheets for each of the reagents (chemicals) for the experiment. Google recently MSDS for Mg and HCl.

Julie said...

Your teacher is probably on the road safety. That means go for chemicals involved, and hazards in the lab report was sought.
The MSDS has everything from the identification numbers of the dangers that they represent and the product produced.

Here is an example of water:
http://www.sciencelab.com/xMSDS-Water-99 ...

Post a Comment