Thursday, January 21, 2010

Office 2003 Install Usb Can I Install A Printer In Client Systems From Windows 2003 Server?

Can i install a printer in client systems from windows 2003 server? - office 2003 install usb

I have a Windows 2003 server in my office. I want to install a printer on the client to the server. What should I do? How can I do? If a body help me with this work and gives me the documents, which helps me to do it step by step. I do not want to move from server to each client site. The Printer is connected directly to the server via a USB port. Please help me.
Thank you in advance ....

1 comment:

Mike said...

You need a printer that can be installed on the network to buy. It is much easier to do, and then tries to connect directly to the server.

You can use the USB connection and try to share, but W2K3 probably not very cooperative in this regard.

Post a Comment