Sunday, November 15, 2009

Wedding Program Styles For 2009 Is A Wedding Program Only For Church Weddings?

Is a wedding program only for church weddings? - wedding program styles for 2009

I'm getting married in July in a garden. I want to make a program of "marriage", but I did not know how the traditional styles, because our marriage is so simple. I want more of a welcome and thank a scroll-style, delivered during the ceremony. Does anybody know where I can find sample text and this is not "proper netiquette?

1 comment:

esociali... said...

Of course you can always program. A program is good for a ceremony, where guests can sit. It is good to read something while waiting for the start of the ceremony.
I always recommend that all names of people in the wedding party and their functions, names of parents, and then have a good word for the bride and groom.
Enjoy your wedding!

Post a Comment