Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sending New Baby Arrival Message How Can I Prepare For The Arrival Of A New Baby After My Family Had Been Through So Much?

How can i prepare for the arrival of a new baby after my family had been through so much? - sending new baby arrival message

I have a daughter called Jade, whose mother died shortly after birth. I raised. It is now six years. I recently met a woman named Rosa, who is also a single mother. Rose has a daughter, Nicole, who is four. we married and became a family. we got each other's children. Adapting to a new mother and sister, Haven `t been easy for Jade. I lost a lot. Nicole also has a very spoiled by his mother. Jade and Nicole do not understand very well. Nicole screamed jade and often get into trouble. Jade thought Nicole was a bit ugly sister. Unfortunately, Jade has cancer and was hospitalized for days. had been subjected to many treatments including chemotherapy, it has not all rolled up her hair down. Upon his return, the people so much attention, after which Nicole jealous. if we as a family, Jade, is not good and should keep his house. Nicole went to mourn and cry because she wanted to stay and play. Rose and comfort, I say, "we have to go home because his sister is tired. TheLater he played "Nicole, was now in great demand for care. How can the things, I love my daughters very much and I want her to be happy and comfortable. Both to be happy. Jade says he wants to go to Disney World, because I have never been there. who are not poor or anything, but Jade's treatments are very expensive, and we have not enough money to send four people to Disney World. How can your wish is really done? is also Rose pregnant and now there's a new girl on the street.

2 comments:

Kimberl... said...

You can try the Children's Wish Foundation, which is the dreams of children who are in situations like his daughters have specialized. I wish the best for your family!

Kimberl... said...

You can try the Children's Wish Foundation, which is the dreams of children who are in situations like his daughters have specialized. I wish the best for your family!

Post a Comment