Thursday, November 12, 2009

Implantation Bleeding With Clothing What Kind Of Bleeding Is This?

What kind of bleeding is this? - implantation bleeding with clothing

Okay, my first week of my backpack before Christ, he missed three days. I have 5 days in my backpack, and about 6 days before my time. Today was in the shower in my room, and after drying, a short walk across the room still naked for me and my mate was put dirty clothes in the washing machine and everything will soon get very wet. I thought it was hot, so I took the towel and wiped the blood and brownish pink. Was not much, and in my underwear, but if the towel, there to dry. I thought it was only 3 pills and then had no bleeding after 2 But then I got the idea that it could implantation bleeding because I had unprotected sex. But I thought, I do not (or should) not ovulate until Friday on the ... So, I guess, what do you think? Is it possible that the bleeding is not it?

Oh, and by the way .. do not use tampons, because I know what it was when I 3 hours later, it looks like nothing more than a little light .... Blood Rose, which was held ... So I am Dont bleeding now ...

Opinions and personal experiences, please
Thank you all!

1 comment:

dead inside said...

is possible, because that simply is not the pill. Ive done it before, but if you had unprotected sex during this time, it could think of something .... But as the possibility of irregular words only as of the date of the pill.

Post a Comment